- Microblading-realistic hair strokes/3D eyebrows
- Ombré/shading brows
- Permanent eyeliner tattoo
- Permanent lips colouring
- Basic, relaxing facials
- Anti-aging treatments
- Acne/problematic skin treatments
- Chemical peels
- Micro-needling/skin pen
- Full body wax
- Brazilian wax
- Eyebrow shaping & tinting
- Eyelash lift & tint
- Lash extensions
Micropigmentation is the process of placing pigment into the dermis with a manual tool. Pigments can last 1-3 years depends on skin tone, skin conditions and proper aftercare. This process is considered as a tattoo.
Current prices for micropigmentation :
- Microblading/3D strokes: $350
- Microblading & Shading: $400
- Eyeliner: $380
- Lips: $400
Touch up is included in the price (4-6 weeks for eyebrows & 2 months eyeliner and lips)
The treatments can’t be performed if you having any of these skin/health conditions:
- Eczema (in eyebrows area)
- Cold sores or herpes
- Cardiovascular problems
- Pregnant or nursing
- Allergic to skin micropigment
- Allergic to any kind of topical anesthetic
If you taking any of listed medications, you are more likely to bleed more excessively, therefore, the pigment will not retain under the skin:
- Eleguis (apixaban)
- Xarelto (rivaraxaban)
- Plavix (clopidogrel)
- Prasugrel (Effient)
- Brilinta (ticarelor)
- Cilostazio (pletal)
- Varapaxar (zontivity)
You should stop using antibiotics or blood thinners two weeks before the procedure. In some cases, might need doctors permission in writingClients need to know that they have to expect some pain and discomfort. Even with numbing products, they will still feel some sensation. However, beauty is the pain, as they say, and it’s definitely worth it.
Eyebrows can make the most dramatic difference to the basic symmetry of the whole face. With microblading will be able to advise you on the most flattering shape that will compliment your face. The most natural look is created by individual ultra fine hair strokes, stimulating the illusion of the brows natural hair. If you seeking more makeup look, then shading technique is perfect for you. Every application requires two visit spaced 4-6 weeks
Eyelash enhancement-eyeliner is the procedure where the pigment is implanted along the eyelash line. It’s a wonderful way to make your lashes look fuller, to accent your eyes and add some definition. No more runny, smudgy eyeliner and it’s a great answer for contact wear too.
Beautiful lips are created by adding colour where needed, achieving instant fullness and definition. Subtle correction can be made to thin, uneven or unsymmetrical lips. Nothing like a sharing a warm smile to brighten up someone’s day
- Side Burns
- Toes or Feet
6 Treatment Package: $320
- Side of Face
- Lip and Chin (combined)
6 Treatment Package: $499
- Lower Arms
- Lower Legs
6 Treatment Package: $800
What does IPL photofacial treat?
- Brown and Red Spots
- Sun Damage
- Spider Veins
- Pigment Imperfections
How does IPL facial work?
IPL photofacial is an intense pulse light that emits multiple wavelengths into the skin and effectively targets pigment producing cells below the surface of the skin. The light energy is converted to heat energy and destroys the hyperactive melanin producing cells in the layers of the skin eventually dispensing pigmented areas. The sports are pulled to the surface eventually turning into a coffee-ground like texture that flakes eventually off revealing beautiful radiant skin beneath
How does IPL hair removal work?
IPL works by focusing light energy through skin to the base of the hair follicle. The light is absorbed by the pigment in the each follicle and this causes follicles to be progressively damaged so hair can no longer grow.
How many IPL treatments will I need?
Usually a course of 6-10 treatments is required to achieve optimal results. but once you have completed your treatment cycle, you can look forward to a life time of smooth skin with only the occasional maintenance treatment. Results also can vary depending on areas being treated and can be influence by gender, age, and hormones.
How to prepare for an IPL treatment?
You will need to shave the areas you wanted treated a day before your appointment. This will assist in making treatment less paintful and more effective.
Avoid The Following 2 Weeks Prior To Your Appointment
- Sun, solarium, or spray tanning
- Chemical Peels
- Drugs that increase your bleeding risk such as Aspirin or Ibuprofen
- Creams and products that contain Vitamin A. Such as, Retin-A or Glycolic Acid
- Glycolic Acid – anti-aging peel,brighter,smoother skin,recommended for normal to comination skin type.
- Salicylic Acid – exfoliate skin,great analgesic,antiseptic with anti-inflammatory properties.Best suited for oily and acne prone skin.
- Jessner Peel Plus – made from salicylic acid lactic acid,resorcinol and hydroganone. Very effective for discolored and acne prone skin.
- Lite Refresh / Lunch Time Peel – Immediately brighter and more radiant peel . Skin does not shed with this peel.
- (30 mins) Price:$45
- Perfection Lift Peel – Blend of exfoliating agents,salicylic acid and resorcinol,work synergistically to visible reduce the appearance of fine lines,correct uneven skin tone smooth rough texture and reduce acne blemishes. Recommended for advanced aging,pigmentation,acne… Post treatment kit included!
- (60 mins) Price: $125
- Provides deeper product penetration.
- Removes soft facial hair that traps dirt and oils
- Promotes smoother skin.
- Safe procedure for removing dead skin cells and “peachfuzz”
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars.
- Diminishes the look of fine lines.
- Works on all skin types.